The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires that we receive your Specific Consent to use your personal data. Unless you update your profile preferences, AWG will not be able to continue to communicate with you about AWG activities, news, announcements, event reminds & upcoming membership renewals.
Below is a step-by-step overview to help you through the process of updating your profile. 7yu8
1. Log in to the AWG website. Your name appears on the upper top right of the screen.
Click on your name.
2. You must click on the "Edit profile" button.
3. The next screen will be the fields of data that you can edit.
4. Scroll down to the section titled "A Little About You" to see the blue consent line. (See below)
5. Click on the little box- (not the blue link to the policy) you will see a green check mark pop in.
6. IMPORTANT - scroll back up to the top of the page and click the "Save" button.
If you see a red X on the box, you are not in Edit mode- click the "Edit profile" button.
Reid Hall, 4 Rue Chevreuse 75006, Paris