ART & WRITING COURSES
10% discount for AWG members. Professionals offer painting, drawing, photography and writing classes in a lovely townhouse in Bordeaux. Vacation while learning something new, or take current skills to a new level.
WH Smith www.whsmith.fr
5% discount when you show your AWG card.
expat’ations Customized Expat Services
10% discount to AWG members. Practical, one-on-one solutions and ongoing guidance to expats. Offering orientation programs, networking events at unique venues and a full range of concierge services.
Allison Wiley, email@example.com
Camille Pasquiet, firstname.lastname@example.org
10% discount on Yoga & Pilates classes
01 45 75 92 90
Le Cordon Bleu
10% off products and courses
8 rue Léon Delhomme 75015 Paris
Manhattan’s Salon de Coiffure
10% off on first visit for members & families
35 avenue Theophile Gautier 75016 Paris
01 42 24 86 10 (Ask for Sandra)
L’eau des Pierres
10% off on jewelry & accessories
6 rue Cardinale 75006 Paris
01 40 46 02 39
Musée d’Orsay Carte Blanche
Entitles you to one year:
Free access to the Musée d’Orsay and Musée l’Orangerie regular and temportary collections
Discounts of 5% in the bookshop and 10% in the restaurant & Café des Hauteurs (up to 4 people)
1) Download the application from here: MUSEE D’ORSAY – Application: FormulaireAdhesion
2) Mail your form in to the AWG office (7, cite Falguiere 75015 Paris)
3) We will stamp/authorize your form and mail it back to you.
4) You mail the form and your payment in to the Musee d’Orsay (Musée d’Orsay – Carte Blanche 62, rue de Lille 75343 Paris Cedex 07)
Musée du Louvre
Amis du Louvre Card
Entitles you to one year of:
Free access to the Louvre permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
5% at the Louvre gift shop & 10% at the Louvre restaurant “Le Grande Louvre”
1) Download the application from here: MUSEE DU LOUVRE – Adhesion-Collectivites
2) Mail your form AND PAYMENT in to the AWG office (7, cite Falguiere 75015 Paris). Please write your check out to AWG. Sorry, Paypal is not accepted.
3) We will stamp/authorize your form, write a check to the Louvre from AWG, and mail it to them for you.
4) You will receive your membership information and notification from the Amis du Louvre in the mail, usually within a few weeks maximum.